Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On the Cusp of Sharing

There is BIG news that I have been keeping for about four months now. No, I'm not pregnant. That's what a LOT of people love to think of first. In just a few short days I'll be able to completely fill in all my bloggity friends, but I'll have to keep you in suspense a couple days longer. Just know that this is HUGE.

As for the rest of this post, a list, that's what I have today friends~a list:

1. I have lost 13 pounds since January 1st. Ecstatic!

2. Daniel was discharged from a second therapy (Speech) today. Two done, one to go. The boy speaks in full sentences now, he does not need speech therapy. God is so good!!

3. I am still cleaning out toys, closets and stuff! Ugh! I want to get it done, but sickness, school and playing Wii seem to get in the way. Don't judge, 'kay?

4. In my Haiti post last week I told you about A and R, well R landed in Florida yesterday and is traveling to his new home in the Midwest to part of a beautiful family stateside!! I fully believe God is working on taking care of the littlest victims of the Haiti earthquake.

5. My laundry is piled high again. I want to know who is using all these clothes??!??

6. God is so good to me and I can't wait to share all the mini miracles that are happening to us!!

Well, this concludes my terrific Tuesday post. I hope you all are having a blessed day!

3 comments:

Mainly a midwife said...

Hi there!! Can't wait to hear your news. Are you adopting? Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!

forever folding laundry said...

Wow...you really know how to keep a girl on the edge of her seat. :) Sounds like a great month for the Lovelock fam!

~Keri

MotherT said...

Way to keep your readers coming back! lol