There is BIG news that I have been keeping for about four months now. No, I'm not pregnant. That's what a LOT of people love to think of first. In just a few short days I'll be able to completely fill in all my bloggity friends, but I'll have to keep you in suspense a couple days longer. Just know that this is HUGE.
As for the rest of this post, a list, that's what I have today friends~a list:
1. I have lost 13 pounds since January 1st. Ecstatic!
2. Daniel was discharged from a second therapy (Speech) today. Two done, one to go. The boy speaks in full sentences now, he does not need speech therapy. God is so good!!
3. I am still cleaning out toys, closets and stuff! Ugh! I want to get it done, but sickness, school and playing Wii seem to get in the way. Don't judge, 'kay?
4. In my Haiti post last week I told you about A and R, well R landed in Florida yesterday and is traveling to his new home in the Midwest to part of a beautiful family stateside!! I fully believe God is working on taking care of the littlest victims of the Haiti earthquake.
5. My laundry is piled high again. I want to know who is using all these clothes??!??
6. God is so good to me and I can't wait to share all the mini miracles that are happening to us!!
Well, this concludes my terrific Tuesday post. I hope you all are having a blessed day!