Thursday, May 8, 2008

Okay so today the trenches are filled with pee!

Yes, I said pee.  We are in the throws of potty training Sam, our two year old son.  It's not pretty people, not at all.  So I am now on the hunt for rubber pants, because I just can't bring myself to buy other package of regular diapers, Pull-ups maybe, but not regular diapers.  Anyway, he peed on the floor three times (yes, I know--I put him in big boy undies and expected him not to pee, I must be crazy) and it was back to a pull-up for him.  It's been awhile since I had to potty train someone-and I have been going on my own for awhile now-and that was a girl.  From what I have been told, girls are easier (I'm starting to agree), so maybe I need a manual.  Not that I haven't read all kinds of ideas online.   Every kid should come with their own set of instructions, you know, the vest way to teach that child to pee in the potty.  I am sure someone out there has tons of advice to give about how to potty train a boy, a strong-willed, very busy boy.  

By-the-way, I am Valerie-new to the bloggy world and brimming with stories to share from the parenting trenches.  I love being a full time mom and wife and hopefully I will bring a little laughter to someone else and hopefully keep my sanity another day.  :)  

Well I must get back to the tasks at hand.  I have been discovered.


No comments: