Not a lot to say on this fine, but very hot, Sunday. We started our new service schedule today and so we only had one service today. It feels really weird not having service tonight, but I found something to do. . . . clean and do laundry. You all probably think that's all I do, well it is. Just kidding, I also blog and a few other little things, like cook, change diapers, nurse a baby, pump and do lots of churchy type things. Just a few little things for today.
1. Samuel got his first busted lip today. Surprised that it has taken this long, all things considered.
2. Daniel is doing lots of puking. I knew you all wouldn't make it through your Sunday without knowing that.
3. Makiah is everyday reaching new heights of drama. Today she became emotional about blankets. Oh, yeah, we are getting an Oscar in the future, I know it.
4. Makiah became very concerned that Daniel's head was I quote "breakin' up". I told her it was just a slight case of cradle cap and I am still not sure she believes me.
5. God is good all the time and I frequently count my blessings. Even if I am cleaning up after my little blessings 24/7 and never getting done.
That's all for today folks. Like I said nothing exciting. . . thank goodness.