Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Potty Chronicles, Installment No. 10

HE ACTUALLY PEED IN THE POTTY, FOR ME, THREE TIMES ON MONDAY!! Go, Sam, Go.

And he hasn't done it again. Though my bathroom floor is getting mopped quite frequently. We seem to make into the bathroom about 4 seconds to late and by the time we are pulling the pants down, he pees, on the floor.

We are making some improvement though, I know it doesn't sound like it, but we are. He knows now when he needs to go, he just usually knows a little to late to make it to the potty. But at least he knows and will say, "Ha, I neegopotty", and look at me weird. So small steps of improvement, but improvement. He gets two Skittles every time he goes in the potty and a sticker on the sticker chart.

I went out today and bought some more underwear, because we seem to be using quite a few.

Well, that is where I have been for the last two days, running to the bathroom every 15 minutes.

Nothing else really going on around here. Just doing some reading for the summer reading program and some school work with my overachiever. Other than that it has been a blissful three days at home. I love staying in.

No comments: