Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tomatoes and Crocheted Dish Rags

I thought I'd post some pics of our tomatoes and my new project. We have two yellow tomato plants and one red.


I am so proud of us, we haven't killed them. We do have some leaves turning brown, but we neglected them a little during the move, but we are back on our watering track and we have several that are ready to be harvested. I am not a tomato fan, but my kiddos love, and I mean LOVE tomatoes.

As for my new project; I am in the process of crocheting a plethora of dish rags and cleaning rags. I am also endeavoring to make some flannel wipes (some for Daniel's fanny and some for cleaning), but I am doing all the stitching by hand. Check back with me on those in a couple of months--just kidding. I don't have a sewing machine at this present time, so I am being adventurous and putting all those skills my nanny taught me to use.



Crocheted cleaning rag (a little big for a dish rag) and a pot scrubber that fits over the top of your fingers.



I am excited at these projects, now it's just a matter of finding the time to complete them. The crocheted rag and pot scrubber didn't take long at all and it's been awhile since I crocheted. Once I got back into the swing of things, I stitched right along.

So that's my current creative projects. I know how anxious you all were to know this info and now you know. :)

No comments: