Mainly a Midwife tagged me so I am supposed to tell you 7 random or weird things about myself. Here goes:
1. I hate all types of sea food. If it swims I don't eat it.
2. I used to get in trouble in school all the time for talking. If you know me in real life, you know why.
3. I have never cut my hair. Some might think that's weird.
4. I have a deep and abounding love for planners and organizers. I will buy a new one in the middle of the year just because it's cute.
5. I like to clean the bathrooms. What can I say, I like a clean bathroom. Weird, I know. Not the clean bathroom part, but the cleaning it part. Anyway.
6. I like to dip raw onions in mustard. It's good, you should try it.
7. I don't like to eat chicken on the bone. I will get a piece of chicken on the bone and pick it all off before eating it. And I won't pick it up and eat it off the bone. My husband finds this incredibly weird. He believes that boneless wings are a crime against nature.
Well, there you have it, seven things you didn't really care to know about me. Now I have to find seven people to tag.
Ummm. . . . .
Forever Folding Laundry
Valerie at Home
Heart and Home
Okay, sorry, I can only think of four.
The sickness is hindering my ability to write, think, act normal. Well, that's what I tell myself.