Friday, September 5, 2008

Whew, Glad that's Over

Surgery is over and we are home.

Makiah was scared, but she was very brave.

She didn't have to get stuck until after she was asleep, which was definitely helpful. They gave her laughing gas.

She has to rest for a few days, no jumping and running. She can go to Sunday School on Sunday, she was very concerned about missing.

Other than soreness, she is okay.

God definitely gave me much peace this morning and I was completely at ease. I am so thankful that I know the Lord and he knows me.

One funny: As Makiah was walking into the operating room with the doctor, she looked around and said "uh oh, this doesn't look good".

Mama didn't raise no fool!

Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Great news! I know it's hard to do the surgery thing. Our little one had to have open heart surgery last year and it was nerve-wracking. I'm glad that you both came through with flying colors!