Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crabby. Just Call Me Lucy

Yep. That's me. Crabby. I don't have an actual reason, I just am today.

You know Lucy in the Peanuts comic strip asked a very profound question. "What's wrong with being crabby??", should would ask, rather loudly I imagine. Today I am asking the same thing.

Everyone has those days where they are just a tad on the cranky side. Don't you??

How are you today??

I think I'll go put myself down for a nap and then maybe my case of crabby will leave.

~~If you click on the link, it is actually a Lucy cartoon and she's being. . . you guessed it, crabby. I didn't plan that, truly. It's just the cartoon of the day.~~

2 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

You're wondering if I have cranky days?? Do I? Hahahaha!

We're allowed some cranky days, right? (Definitely.) A nap - and maybe a teensy bit of chocolate? - should hopefully do the trick.

May tomorrow be brighter. :)

~Keri

Mainly a midwife said...

I get crabby too. It's all kid-related for me. Oh..and I think a crappy night sleep always helps too! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!