Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the Season

Deck the halls with tissues and Benedryl, Fa la la la la, la la la la

Tis the season for snot and coughing, Fa la la la la, la la la la

Ok, I'm done singing now.

UGH! All three kids just had a full round of anitbiotics two weeks ago and Daniel has mass amounts of green snot again, Makiah has a runny nose and Sam too. No fevers thankfully. I am beginning to think this is just going to be how it is until spring (then the allergies begin). At least they are still strong enough to argue, it would be tragic if they could just get along for five minutes. They are very excited about Christmas. Makiah informs me everyday how many days are left until the BIG day.

Tonight I am heading out on the town with my hubby, alone. I know, you just gasped didn't you? So did I! Really, we haven't been out alone in almost two years. So this is a big deal. We are going to a Christmas banquet, so when I say alone, I mean sans kids. But I'll take it people, I'll take it.

I am still up to my eyeballs with presents to make. I did catch a break when we decided not to go to St. Louis until January, meaning two peoples gifts can wait until after Christmas to make. {Love you Fi and Jon} I will get everything done, I will, I will, I will. {That's my pep talk for today} I have also been working on a new project, which I will unveil in the next couple of weeks, that I am REALLY excited about!

Now if that wasn't enough holiday randomness here are a couple of pictures from Sunday night's Christmas Concert. Makiah was unfortunately located behind a large silver bow and so from where I am you can't really see her.





Well, that's all I have for today. The kids are too quiet, so I need to see why that is and then off to finish up another present.

Have a Holly Jolly Friday!

No comments: