Friday, January 29, 2010

Heart Month is Coming!!!

I am really excited about the things going on in my life right now. Faith riding (much like wave riding in my mind), losing weight and getting healthy, cleaning out my house and packing to move (AGAIN!) and getting organized in general! Things around here are getting in tip top shape and I'm lovin' it! Don't get me wrong we still have the normal kid adventures and laundry, it just never ends, and all the other stuff too. But things around here are all coming together so well and for this I am thankful.

Anyway, on to the point of this post: Heart month is right around the corner. February is the chosen month, chosen by whomever decides those things, for raising awareness and funds for the American Heart Association for Heart Disease and Stroke education, research, prevention and cure. If you have been reading my blog for at least a year you know that last year I did a focus blurb everyday, or close to it, about heart disease and healthy things for heart and body. {If you go to the bottom of the page under my labels and click on the heart label, you will see those posts.} I plan on doing that again this year, but I also hope to have a couple of guest bloggers, a book review, a challenge and some other really cool stuff!! I am very excited about it!! I am also really enjoying the exclamation point today!! I've changed my bloggity theme a couple days early and I am already working on the first couple of posts.

February 5th is Go Red Day. Grab your favorite red shirt or buy a new one and support Go Red!! February 7-14th is Congenital Heart Disease Awareness Week. I'll tell you all more about this in the coming days.

Bloggity hugs to all my bloggity pals. Have a happy Friday!!

No comments: