Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Randomness, It Becomes Me

Snowed in. Again.

Well, it's not really that bad outside (its bad enough), but I won't be leaving this house today. Mostly because today is the day Hubs is gone for. EVER. He left early this morning for work and then at one this afternoon he goes to class and he is there for nine hours straight. I would feel sorry for him, but I am here everyday, all day with three kiddos. He will survive the nine hours of class. We could switch, I could go to class and he could stay home. ~Smile~ I get the feeling from him that he would prefer to go to class.

I packed four boxes yesterday. I packed. I am so sick of packing and unpacking. I told Hubs the other night that after all the moving we have done in the last two years he better like where we are moving in St. Louis, because I don't want to even consider moving for at least three years. On the upside, every time we move I get rid of more stuff. Eventually there will be nothing left but our clothes and shoes and even they are getting sparse. ~Smile~

We are going to save most of our tax refund and when we move we are buying new living room furniture. I am so excited! We have been blessed and up until now we have never bought new living room furniture. So I am having fun window shopping in my pj's looking at all the options. I have quite the living room laid out in my head! Now hopefully our tax refund will match up with my desires! ~Smile~

I have four started posts that I am working on editing and finishing and now I just need to decide when they should go up. I obviously have a lot to say, I just don't know when. Makes perfect sense.

Unfortunately my cleaning is about as random as this post. I start in one place, go put something away and start cleaning there and then get sidetracked putting something else away and so nothing is getting done. Off to focus my attentions on the kids bathroom. I'm afraid of what might be growing in there. From there I don't know where this day will take me.

Heart Tip of the Day: Stay hydrated. It is so important that we keep ourselves hydrated. The recommended amount we need everyday is 64 ounces of water. Staying hydrated keeps our electrolytes in balance, in effect keeping the electricity, that keeps our hearts pumping, charging effectively. Dehydration causes muscle cramps and can cause a heart attack if severe enough. This is especially important if you are very physically active (work or exercise) and if it is extremely hot outside. Fluid of any kind can keep you hydrated, but water is calorie free and is really good for your metabolism.

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Wait, you're moving to St. Louis? I thought you just moved to a new house? Hmm, I think i need an up date.