Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LOVE Them!



They are full of life and keep me running.
They argue, fight and squabble. Daily.
They giggle and read stories together. Also daily.
They say the FUNNIEST things.

Speaking of funny things said, Makiah accidentally kicked Sam the other day and busted his lip. He bled for a few minutes and he cried. When it had quite bleeding (and he had quit pulling on it) he came into the kitchen and said, "well, I guess I can't use these lips for kissin' anymore"! I nearly died laughing!!!

And then I thought (and asked), "hey, just who are you kissin'?" His response, "well, you mama". I love that boy.

Well we were out looking for church buildings yesterday evening we decided to drive through and then get out and walk in Forest Park. We happened to be near the Worlds Fair Pavilion.


I thought I'd catch this moment. No squabbling. Love.








1 comment:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Sam just cracks me up.

Hey, just who are you kissing?" Such a typical parental response.