Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Funnies~~The Magical Creme in the Middle

Its been a LONG time since I had Sunday funny post and I felt it was high time I did! ~Smile~

See I am one of those crazy Apostolics that believes that scripture in Proverbs that says: A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 And I think its completely appropriate to laugh at a lot. At the right times of course, but a lot. Sunday should be a day of worship, refueling, blessing others, preaching and . . . laughter. I mean if you can't laugh on Sunday something is wrong. Again, at the right time of course.

So for today I have you an Anita Renfroe video. She makes me giggle. Actually she makes me laugh out loud. So enjoy! And smile a lot today, the Lord is so good and we are so blessed!

1 comment:

racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/11/quem-es-deixa-marca.html