Monday, July 18, 2011

In Hidding

I've been in hiding.

You know how sometimes we must travel into the deep cave of ourselves and and do some, or in my case, much self evaluating~~that is me, currently.

In the last year I have been a terribly inconsistent blogger and even worse at reading all of your lovely blogs. I am aware of this problem and I am going to fix it, because I miss you all!!

When I emerge from this cave of self evaluation, I will emerge a better wife, a better mom, a better Christian and even a better blogger and bloggity friend too.

Please don't give up on Mamalovelock. I will return. Soon.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It's okay, that's what Google readers are for ;)

Love ya, and hope to see you at General Conference in October. LOUISVILLE. 'nuff said.

MotherT said...

I stop by periodically to see if you have updated and to pray for you and your family. ((HUGS))