Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Friends are a Cherished Gift

I am so thankful to have been blessed with such good friends. We had a great time this weekend and already miss them.

Makiah sang at church yesterday and did a fabulous job. I'm not biased or proud at all, can't you tell???















He looks guilty doesn't he? He probably is!! I love my Sam.


Potty training has been put on hold until later this week due to church camp and we will be gone for a couple of days. I am still reading my "Mom's Rescue Guide" and I am getting my plan of attack laid out. Sounds very serious doesn't it, well it is. I am trying to find ways to save $$ and him not needing pull-ups or diapers anymore would certainly help! More on $$ conservation at a later time.

Well, now I must go pack for our journey into church camp and I am not afraid to admit that I am more than a little frightened. We haven't been to church camp with little ones. . . ever. So I must pack enough for an African safari and I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN!!! Must forge ahead. . . goodnight all.

Remember to thank God tonight for good friends. They are truly gifts from above.

No comments: