Monday, May 26, 2008

What a great weekend!

Our friends from St. Louis came this weekend and it has been a fabulous weekend. We have played Wii, shopped, talked and had awesome church services; four great things to do with friends. I have missed them greatly and seeing them has been like taking a breath of fresh air.

We have been talked into going to church camp for a couple of days and so I have a thousand things to do. Friends will be leaving around noon today and then it will be a cleaning and packing marathon.

Just a side note, so far I am LOVING the cloth diapers!!! He is in his third one and it is great!! I am thinking that this is going to be Lovelock friendly after all.

More posting later, I must talk it up some more.

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!! Happy BBQing.

No comments: