Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Before and After

Well, we are moving in a little over a week so I have a lot on my list, but I will have to re-decorate another place so I thought I'd join the fun. I don't have any pics though, and I won't until we move. But I'll post them as soon as I can.

BooMamaBeforeAfter

So my goals include:

~getting rid of a lot of "stuff" (toys, clothes, etc)
~taking a bare-walled, boring towne house to a home
~I also want to change my kitchen from apples to a vineyard theme (no wine, just the grapes and vines)

This is all I can think of for right now, but I may have more to add once I move. I hope this counts for the Before and After.

By-the-way, Cara, my extremely talented, stained glass making friend, that means I NEED a bunch of grapes for my kitchen. Get busy woman, busy. I NEED them. If you start now, maybe I'll get them by Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Good luck with your list. Can't wait to see the before/afters.