Saturday, June 21, 2008

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

Well, we have gotten quite a lot accomplished today. I really didn't know we had that many clothes. I was beginning to think the closet, laundry baskets and drawers were multiplying articles of clothing when my back was turned. My mom came over and helped a lot. She left exhausted. I still have some more I want to accomplish tonight, but we'll see. I have to get everything set out tonight for Sunday school and I want to read my lesson again.

Samuel has been playing "drums". He loves to play drums on the boxes and he has a whole trap set, set up on the couch and he has been playing and singing most of the day.

Makiah is holding Daniel right now, but she helped out a lot today. She wanted to help so we put her to work. I think she is really tired now. She's just sitting around, and if you know Makiah, that's not her. She is content right now to hold the baby.

My house is in total chaos, but that is to be expected. I hope to have everything unpacked and set up within a week of moving, but with everything else, that is just a goal. I am working out a plan for us to streamline our living and be more organized around the house.

Well that will have to be all for today Daniel is crying (hungry) and I think Samuel is pulling tape off of a packed box. Gotta run before he unpacks all my hard work.

No comments: