Monday, March 1, 2010

90 Days

In a short 90 days we are moving. Moving back to St. Louis. Reality is hitting me square in my face right now.

I am totally excited about moving. I can't wait to get over there and get settled. Its the actual moving part that is just a little daunting! Only 90 days. Wow! When we started this journey, it was seven months. Seven months until we moving day. Now we are down to just a few months and I am thinking of all the stuff I need to get done here and there. Moving across town and across states are two very different things!!

We spent the weekend in St. Louis looking at houses and potential buildings for our church to be planted. We drove all over St. Louis and my love and burden for that city was felt afresh. For the last several months we have felt the burden for St. Louis return to our hearts (hence the moving back) but the weekend it was so strong and the desire to get there quickly was in the forefront of our minds.

My faith was bolstered this weekend and I know and have known that God is guiding our steps and will keep us all the way!! If you are given to prayer a prayer for the Lovelocks is always appreciated. Housing, Hubs a job and a smooth transition are the top three requests!!

Now enough blogging and more working. That to do list is as long as my leg!

No comments: