Friday, March 5, 2010

In a Whirlwind of Clothes

March is starting out busy! We are packing suitcases again this weekend because my Hubs and sweet girl are heading to Boston (WAAAAH!!) to visit with his family. The boys and I will take a few days in St. Louis (going over there anyway to take Hubs and Kiah to the airport) to look around for possible living locations as well as church locations. I will visit with friends and relax a little as well. The boys and I will come home and then back to STL next Friday for Gateway's Live recording and to pick up Hubs and Kiah returning home. Whew!

So as you can imagine packing for 5 people going two separate directions for two different periods of time is CRA-ZEE! I have to keep checking that I am putting the right stuff in the right suitcases. While Hubs and Kiah are gone I will continue the great giveaway (if it ain't bolted down, it's outta here) and I'll get to spend a lot of time just playing with the boys. NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I think I am as excited about that as Makiah is!

I must get back to the suitcases now. Sam just came in and told me he has been helping with the suitcases. I need to find out how Sam "helped", Hubs would not look good in my clothes. ~Smile~

2 comments:

forever folding laundry said...

Have a great time, and good luck with the housing search!

~Keri

Boy Mom said...

Hope your weekend is blessed with peace and happiness. Sending prayers for your adventure in St. Louis