Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Know This Is Going to Shock You

I am going to have to take a bloggity break. Shocking, right? Since I have just been so consistent you are probably wondering why I would need to break.

I am just swamped with stuff to get done and I want to blog but I just don't have enough time in the day! So I am officially taking a break until after the move, so one month.

I will be back and back with all sorts of fun and crazy Lovelock stuff!! So please still be my readers, m kay???

On a happy side note~~We found a house to rent!! I'll put the whole story up here once we get moved but it was a total God thing!!

1 comment:

Mainly a midwife said...

I totally get that. Good luck with your break and I hope you get all the stuff done that you want to get done. And don't worry..you are on my reader.. I'm not going anywhere. :)