Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the Christmas Season. . . . .

and I can't believe it's been so long since I posted!!! Time is flying past me and I am holding on for dear life!

A quick update:

Fall is over, pumpkins put away and snowmen litter my dining room, living room and kitchen. Thanksgiving was wonderful! My parents came here, I cooked the meal and we just relaxed, played games and had fun. We went on a very quick trip to see friends in Indiana and now we are working on finishing up school work for our Christmas break!!

My fingers are flying, I have many crochet orders to get finished up for Christmas, not to mention the gifts I need to finish. I am loving it though!! I feel my creative juices flowing again, which also helps me to post here! I will post pics here when everything gets done (and given away, I would hate for the receivers to see before Christmas)!

This year has been one of great changes for me in lots of ways, some good, some not so good. There will be more about this in a later post, but from all this life-changiness has come an in depth study of Proverbs 31. Yes, I know, for most women its "the dreaded" chapter of Proverbs. God has been giving me some wonderful insight into this passage as well as working on my heart. I will be sharing some on here too.

I have so much to write about, talk about, praise God for and pray about and I have missed blogging and reading blogs, but I have been dedicating myself to time management. I am ready to add all things bloggy back onto my plate without too much of the plate getting taken up.

Now, back to teaching, I am pretty sure they are running amuck. . . I can blog when they sleep! ~Laughter~

1 comment:

MotherT said...

Good to hear from you again! I'm full of anticipation to read what you've learned from your study of Proverbs 31

Our pastor says that that chapter shows how wrong our perception of what real liberation is all about.